This policy covers the use of information by Northlandcontrols.com.
Privacy and Personal Information
We collect and use personal information (including name, company, address, telephone number, and email) in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- Provide access to content that you have requested (i.e. whitepapers, webinars, newsletters)
- Process orders or applications submitted by you
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you
- We do not share this personal information with any other party
We cannot be responsible for the policies and practices of other web sites even if:
- You accessed the third party web site using links from our web site; or
- You linked to our web site from a third party web site
- We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.
For more information about our policy, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org