At Northland Controls
WHAT NORTHLAND DOES?
Northland is a world-class global security integrator with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore, China and India. We specialize in design, build, integration, and management of high-end Lenel, Software House, S2 global enterprise security systems which include 6 out of 10 of the largest hi-tech companies in Silicon Valley.
We are responsible for single card reader installations in some of the most remote parts of the world, all the way through to the design, deployment and management of large enterprise systems managing up to 300 corporate offices in over 70 countries including data centers and multi-faceted security operations centers.
With 250 highly trained professionals, all program management, project management, system design, system programming, testing and commissioning is carried out by Northland Controls experts to ensure we deliver the right solution, to the right standard, every time, anywhere in the world. In addition, Northland is supported by a network of over 100 in-country local service partners (LSPs) across the world who partner with Northland to deliver unparalleled world class services to our enterprise customers.
We are trusted to get the job done no matter what. Through word-of-mouth our elite list of customers has rewarded us with phenomenal growth from $1M to $70M in 10 years’. To achieve this, we are always interested in the very best people who share our core values and beliefs, and will “do whatever it takes” to enable our customers to realize their goals. We will take on difficult challenges regardless of where they may lead us, and we will always take the most honorable route to get there.
To be the most trusted and influential leader in the industry. By delivering exceptional services across the world, we are determined to continually surprise our customers, the industry and even ourselves while having fun.
- Be Honorable
- Take on Challenges
- Do Whatever it Takes
- Our People
- Have Fun
The mission of the Project Coordinator is to provide full support to the Program and Project Managers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential and expected
Assists and supports both Project and Program Managers by:
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment documentation and information
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring clients’ needs are met as project evolves
- Assists in preparing action plans using resources from time and budget projects
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time, within budget and with high quality standards
- Assist in monitoring the project progress and respond to issues as they arise
- Act as a point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with project and program managers to eliminate project blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenses/expenditures
- Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirement are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, scheduled and step by step action plans.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft products (Work, Excel, Planner, Project).
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Two years proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
Experience in project management from conception to delivery.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Valid Driver’s License.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities or any direct reporting relationships.
This is largely a sedentary role. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 10 pounds.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED WORK HOURS
This is a full-time position, 40 hours a work week.
This position may on occasion travel locally to and from the client site.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Northland Control Systems, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Northland Control Systems, Inc. prohibits harassment or discrimination of any kind.