We bring simplicity and elegance to physical security
Just like your company, your global enterprise security system must be viewed holistically. A decision on a single project in one part of the world can have a ripple effect on a completely different undertaking somewhere else. To keep your systems—and your business—operating in harmony, we offer:
- Architecture, planning, budgeting, management and alignment of global systems, infrastructure and applications
- Development of standards and best practices that reflect your company's vision, in collaboration with your team
- Advice on critical technology choices to give you maximum flexibility to migrate to new technologies as they become available.
Achieving your company’s goals on schedule is a powerful advantage in today’s hyper-competitive marketplace. We keep your projects on track and focused on the needs of the ultimate end-user. Our project management teams offer:
- Experienced project managers with deep practical knowledge of project, construction and security technology management
- Close collaboration with your team to develop design drawings, create budget proposals for each project, and establish timelines
- Ongoing communication across the globe with installation teams and local service providers involved on your project
- Frequent contact with your team to ensure your system is installed and configured as required, and your local staff is appropriately trained
- Delivery of projects on time, within scope and on budget, every time
We create professionally engineered design documents to facilitate your communication around the world with construction teams and other trades. Documentation packages are clear and comprehensive.
- Floor plans and device-location drawings
- Wiring diagrams
- Installation details
- Bill of materials
- Programming sheets
- Network diagrams
- Elevation drawings
- Ergonomic modeling
- Heat and power load calculations
- Responsibility matrixes
Maintaining a full staff to customize and program complex security systems software and applications can be costly. We provide master certified application engineers to configure, maintain and optimize complex, integrated physical security systems at clients’ offices around the world. You can choose the solution that works best for you:
- Application engineers embedded at your company will keep your enterprise systems, global operations centers, and critical operations highly available, effective and responsive to real-time events.
- Our offsite application engineers create customer solutions, business analytics, reports and special projects for integration with non-security applications for your own internal use or to support your internal initiatives.
Northland is accountable for your system installation anywhere in the world. Providing drawings and sourcing equipment to physically install your system.
- We are a full-service integrator implementing projects worldwide.
- We work with installation partners throughout the U.S. and around the world, providing documents and direction to guide each and every project.
- Our longstanding relationships with our installation partner ensures we complete projects to your complete satisfaction.
The Northland Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) is the hub for all service and maintenance calls, providing an alternative to creating your own in-house service hub. Clients can call in or register a service issue online. Our GSOC team will then dispatch a service team or assign a qualified technician or system engineer to resolve your issue.
- We track calls and issues carefully and provide detailed reports and metrics that can help you make informed business decisions.
- We are responsive, dynamic and flexible to ensure we fix your issues quickly, wherever they may be.